HOW DO WE SELECT GAMES?
Games are selected by a team of industry experts and professionals based on a mysterious algorithm that factors in:
- What is new and exciting about the game?
- Does the game studio have a diverse background and/or unique perspective?
- Completeness and playability of the game
- It is ideal for games to be playable in full or demo at the time of submission. (It does NOT need to be a publicly playable build, so it’s ok if it’s not perfectly polished.)
- Release Date – Even if it’s vague or in the faroff future
- Has the game been showcased elsewhere?
- Is the team able to provide assets in time for the showcase deadlines?
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
- We will notify selected applicants and provide an Asset Submission Form.
- If you are not selected, do not despair! We will keep you in mind for future opportunities.
- If selected, fill out the Asset Submission Form, including below. Note: Technical requirements and other specifics are noted on the form.
- Game Info
- Web & Social Info
- Game Build
- Hi-Res Logo
- Gameplay Footage/Trailers
- 2-3 Minute Introduction Video for your Game
- Isolated Audio File for your Introduction Video
- Translated Script for Subtitles if applicable
- Fact Sheet