Day of the Devs 2024: San Francisco Edition
Are you working on a cool new video game that will be ready to highlight at Day of the Devs 2024: San Francisco Edition? If so, we’d love to hear from you! We will host another Day of the Devs event at the Midway in San Francisco in March 2024.
The deadline for submissions is February 2nd, 2024.
HOW DO WE SELECT GAMES?
Games are selected by a team of industry experts and professionals based on a mysterious algorithm that factors in:
- What is new and exciting about the game?
- Does the game studio have a diverse background and/or unique perspective?
- Completeness and playability of the game
- It is ideal for games to be playable in full or demo at the time of submission. (It does NOT need to be a publicly playable build, so it’s ok if it’s not perfectly polished.)
- Release Date – Even if it’s vague or in the faroff future
- Has the game been showcased elsewhere?
- Is the team able to provide assets in time for the showcase deadlines?
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
- We will notify selected applicants and provide an Asset Submission Form.
- If you are not selected, do not despair! We will keep you in mind for future opportunities.
- If selected, fill out the Asset Submission Form, including below. Note: Technical requirements and other specifics are noted on the form.
- Game Info
- Web & Social Info
- Game Build
- Hi-Res Logo
- Gameplay Footage/Trailers
- 2-3 Minute Introduction Video for your Game
- Isolated Audio File for your Introduction Video
- Translated Script for Subtitles if applicable
- Fact Sheet